February 27, 2012

A year ago: Gaming?

I actually don't know exactly what I did a year ago... It was either last weekend or this weekend that we had a two-day weekend so we stayed back and did homework. Wait-- I think we went to St. Polten and got our Eurrails activated. Yes. That's what we did. However, there's no pictures for that, nor did I write anything, so alas, all I believe I remember from this trip is that it took longer than what we were expecting, so we didn't get as much homework done as we wanted.

However, I will treat you with some random photos!


Let's begin with a nice picture-- this is of Our Lady Rosa Mystica and the Immaculate Heart of Mary behind it.  I would see this every time I walked up the stairs from 1st to 2nd floor. It's really neat since my household is Roses of the Immaculate Heart and our Big Sister household is Rosa Mystica!
This is what our door looked like. Claire's name tag looked empty without having a  felt oval for household, so we made her one for being a groupie. Take note-- she does not endorse this!


Claire collapsing in our room/her suitcase after returning from a long weekend's journey.


Now for a couple really random ones:
Meet Johnny the Printer. He traveled all the way from Southern California to join us on our trip to  Austria. Sadly, he was not able to travel anywhere outside the room, but he guarded our room with great courage so we knew we could leave it safely unattended as we sojourned. Take note of his hands and the love note he is holding. After being squeezed into a suitcase with many souvenirs and clothes, Johnny made it safely back to the United States where he now resides with Clairisita.

Yes. This is random. This is a banana Claire brought back from the Mensa. It has no significance other than its randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure your comments are considerate of others and the author of this blog. Danke!