February 12, 2012

A year ago: Skiing in the Alps and Prague

A year ago, I was caught up on my blogging! On Friday we went skiing in the Austrian Alps, then on Saturday, we did a day trip in Prague. Here are the links for those trips:
Prague, Czech Republic
Austrian Alps Skiing

I really don't know how we did this-- we went skiing and were all sore from that and then hopped on a bus at 5am to go to the Czech Republic! It's pretty insane...

Alas, last time (as my brother pointed out), I did not post any pictures, so therefore I will post pictures on this post.

Me, Markita, and Tim after our adventure of skiing/snowboarding in the Austrian Alps.

You can't see us very well, but this is Claire, Markita, and Julie by the river in Prague, and the little tower on top of the hill is the Fake Eiffel Tower. I never intended to get a picture with it (because it is much better to see the real one...), but I did, so, oh, well!

Markita and me overlooking the city of Prague. Eastern Europe is so beautiful!

Julie and Markita "with" one of the castle guards after the changing of the guard. When Kita stands on the curb, it makes her look taller!

Me and Claire having fun taking pictures by the Vlatava River  in Prague.

It is safe to walk here-- this is what their 'person-crossing-the-street' signs look like. They're pretty cute because the people are wearing traditional garb! [I hope to make a post of all the different ones.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure your comments are considerate of others and the author of this blog. Danke!