May 11, 2012

A year ago: Lourdes Day 6

April 6, 2011

This morning we were fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to serve in the baths. My Madame (the lady in charge of the individual piscine) was Dutch and spoke so many different languages. I was also able to go in the baths as well when our shift was finishing.

Then we went directly to the Aceuil to serve at the lunch shift before we ate our own lunch. Then we went to the bookstore to look around and then we hung out around the river and played Pooh Sticks (you throw your stick into the river on one side of the bridge and then run to the other side of the bridge to see whose stick got to the other side first) before French Rosary.

After Confessions, I met with Regina to go to the Eucharistic Procession. Sr. Carrie Ann now has an Italian fan club and they are calling her Sr. Clare!!
Hanging out by the river in my nurse outfit! At  one point, someone
actually asked me if I was a nurse (in French, so fortunately, I remembered
what an infermiere is!). The sign on the tree says that fishing is forbidden.
I find it very amusing that the French word for fishing is the same for sinning.
So, no sinning allowed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure your comments are considerate of others and the author of this blog. Danke!