April 30, 2011

Off to Rome again!

Christ the Lord is Risen! Alleluia!!

Well, Easter around the Kartause was fantabulous. (Emily and I went to Vienna on Sunday for Mass at St. Stephan's; I also hiked Book Mountain and went to the waterfall.) However, you're going to have to pardon me yet again from not posting. Easter Monday I was running down a hill behind the Kartause in my dirndle, fell, and broke my finger. And I'm in a cast. Fortunately, it was only my left pinkie finger, so I can still take my exams, but typing with one hand takes a bit of time.

So, this week consists of:
JPII's Beatification on Sunday
X-rays on Monday after we return from Rome
Exams Teusday and Wednesday
Packing when not studying or praying
Flying home on Friday!

Hopefully I'll find some time to take my time typing posts and to post pictures and/or a transcriber to help me type more quickly.

[Update as of May 5: The xrays look good and everything is improving, but I will be in this cast for 4-6 weeks.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure your comments are considerate of others and the author of this blog. Danke!