January 31, 2011

Quick Salzburg/Munich update

I did make it back from Salzburg and Munich and they were wonderful!! I'm sorry I don't have a real post yet. I have them written up in my travel journal, but it takes a bit of time to type it all out-- especially with 3 days worth of travel adventures, including losing my roommates, seeing the Sound of Music church, Claire hurting her ankle and limping around Salzburg and Munich, the golden chicken that changes your life forever (according to Fr. Brad), almost running into what I thought was a bronze statue but was really a street performer, and eating in the oldest restaurant. This week is really busy with school work and preparing for our trip to London on our own-- our first big trip!! So hopefully, I'll get the actual posts typed up soon and posted as well as pictures from this trip, and more from Vienna. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure your comments are considerate of others and the author of this blog. Danke!